Please read these terms carefully before you start using the Job Plus platform, by using the Job Plus platform, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you must not use the site and the application, and accordingly, we reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time and therefore You should review these terms and conditions periodically, and when we make any change in the terms and conditions we do not have to contact you or notify you of any changes made to the terms and conditions, and your continued use of the Job Plus platform is considered an acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable at the time of your use of the site and the application as part From our commitment to make the Job Plus platform a convenient place that you want to visit frequently
The following terms and conditions apply to all job seekers, employers, publishers, and other users who access or use the Application
“User” refers to the user of the Job Plus platform, and takes into account all expressions leading to this
“The Corporation” means Job Plus for E-Marketing, and all expressions leading to that are taken into account
“User Information” means the personal details you provide to us through the Job Plus platform
“Users” means the users of the Job Plus platform in general, whether they are individuals, companies, or others, as the context indicates
“Content” means without limitation any reviews, comments, messages, data, information, text, music, audio, image, graphic, video, code, or other material that is broadcast or displayed on the JobPlus Platform directly or through the JobPlus Platform. email to others
“Interactive Areas” means discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services, chats, text messages, or other tools provided by the JobPlus platform that you or other users use to post Content
"The Platform" is the official Job Plus website and application
“Automated Processing” means any robot, spider, screen scraper, data collector, or another automated tool, routine, or process.
The user acknowledges and undertakes to browse the platform and/or use the services as stipulated in the terms, conditions, and legislation in force.
1. The user should have the full legal capacity to contract and deal according to the current labor laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2. The user acknowledges that any use he makes of the Job Plus platform will be according to what is stipulated
3. The user acknowledges not to copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, or transmit in any way any of the materials provided by the Job Plus platform except for personal, non-commercial use only
4. The user is obligated not to do anything that would affect the operation or security of the Job Plus platform, cause irrational annoyance, offend or disrupt any of the other users or our employees
5. The user must not have previously benefited from the services of the Job Plus platform and has been banned or banned from using the platform
6. That the user and the service provider comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which the service is provided
7. The user must maintain all contents and passwords to securely access his account
8. The user from the companies/employers/talent attractors shall abide by the confidentiality of the applicants’ information, the seriousness in dealing, and the credibility of the job opportunities offered
9. The user must abide by and submit all the documents required of him that prove his identity to us, as determined by Job Plus
10. The institution has the right to refuse to provide any service or use of the application without giving you reasons
11. That the user refrains from the following things (whether done by the user personally or through a third party), namely:
a. Using an automated process to process, monitor, copy or extract any pages on the Job Plus platform, or any information, content, or data contained in or accessed without our prior written consent
b. Using an automated process to aggregate and combine information, content, or data contained or accessible with information, materials, or data accessed or from which, a third party
c. Using any automated process to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Job Plus platform
d. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the available infrastructure or the bandwidth of the Job Plus platform
Use the name that you have provided in connection with the content and you also grant us a license to prosecute any real or legal person who violates your rights or our rights in this content and you acknowledge and agree that all content submitted to the Job Plus platform by you is non-confidential and non-proprietary as you acknowledge all things, and the implementation of all Documents required to enable and allow us to take full advantage of the rights granted to us as per the requirements
1. The Foundation is not obligated and is not obligated by any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, to use any content. Besides, the Foundation in the event of using the content is not required to perform any financial obligations towards the user as a result of such use
2. (User) is solely responsible for the use of the Interactive Areas and each use of them is at their own risk. By using the Interactive Areas, the User agrees not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or publish in any way Forms, or cause to be published on the Job Plus platform, directly or indirectly through an electronic platform for third parties, any of the following:
a. Content that is unlawful, defamatory, slanderous, offensive to any religious or moral group, obscene, pornographic, obscene, indecent, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy rights, violent, sensual, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable
b. Content that constitutes, encourages, provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party, or in any way causes legal liability or violates any national or international laws
c. Content that you do not personally own without the express permission of the owner of that content
d. Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or another intellectual or proprietary right of any party
e. Content that impersonates any real or legal person or causes in any way a false claim of affiliation with that real or legal person, including us
f. Unsolicited promotional materials, political campaigns, advertisements, contests, raffles, or offers
g. Third party information, including, but not limited to, last name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers
h. Viruses, corrupt data, and other files that cause damage, malfunction or destruction
i. Content not related to the topic of the interactive areas in which the content is posted
j. Content or links to content that we, in our sole judgment, (a) violate any provision of the above, (b) are unacceptable (c) limit or prevent any other person from using the Interactive Areas or the JobPlus Platform, or (c) cause Expose us, any of our affiliates, or other users to harm or liability in any way
3. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any content posted, stored, or uploaded in Interactive Areas by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
4. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any statements, representations, or content provided by users, a personal home page, or other Interactive Areas, and although we are under no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any content posted or distributed through the Interactive Area, we And, at our sole discretion, we may remove, screen, refuse to publish, or edit without prior notice any Content posted or stored by the JobPlus Platform at any time and for any reason and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies or replacing the Content that you posted or saved on the Job Plus platform
5. If the User is found to possess any moral rights in the Content accordingly, we declare that, within the limits permitted by the system, you:
1. You forever release us and all of our affiliates, licensors, subsequent owners, or assigns from any claims you may have from us as a result of any moral rights of any kind
intellectual property rights
We own all intellectual property rights to our platform, and all materials published on it are protected by copyright laws, and all such rights are reserved.
By using the Platform, you agree to abide by all of these rules and conditions and to retain all copyright and other notices in any Content you obtain
You may not use any part of the JobPlus platform content for commercial purposes without obtaining permission to do so from us or our representatives
Job Plus has the right to use the logo, name, and website of the registered companies and other data about the establishments for marketing and advertising in a manner that suits it with the generally accepted marketing etiquette
Subject to the responsibilities established by the system and which cannot be excluded, the Corporation and each of its directors, employees, agents, or contractors, shall have no liability to the User as a result of any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, or costs (including without limit without limitation legal costs, defense fees or settlement costs) in any way or respect, whether directly, indirectly, or as a result of or arising out of or attributable to access by you to the JobPlus Platform, Content, or Online Platform to third parties, or third-party services, in any way arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), law, or otherwise
We are committed to striving to provide the Job Plus platform with all forms of reasonable care, except for what is required by the system, and accordingly, the Foundation will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy, and suitability for a specific purpose in the Job Plus platform and we do not make a promise that the material contained in the Job Plus platform, or any of The functions contained in the Job Plus platform or any of its servers will operate without interruption or delay or be error-free, free of viruses or software bugs or work in conjunction with any other software or material
We are not liable to the user as a result of any losses or damages that you or others may suffer as a result of using or in connection with your use of the Job Plus platform.
The Corporation shall not be liable to the User or any other person as a result of any loss arising from something over which we have no control, including failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines (including telephone, cable, Internet), illegal access, or disruptive code; theft, operating errors, extreme or unusual weather (including floods, earthquakes, or other acts of fate), fire, war, insurrection, terrorist acts, riots, labor disputes, or Other labor problems, accidents, emergencies, delays, work done by the government, or any emergency circumstance mentioned or not.
Jobplus is not a recruitment agency, recruitment agency, or similar capacity in connection with the use of our application or the services we provide While we make extensive efforts to screen and monitor submitted listings in the interest of preventing fraud, abuse, and/or illegal activity, we are not responsible for interactions or actual negotiations between employers and candidates, nor about the assurance or control of the quality, accuracy or legality of the information provided by users (which includes job seekers and employers) in the application
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your use of the Job Plus platform if you breach the terms of these terms and conditions, or if we believe, based on reasonable grounds, that you may breach the terms of these terms and conditions, or if you engage in behavior that we deem to be, based on our absolute discretion, unacceptable.
We at Job Plus do not disclose your personal information to third parties, your personal demographic information, or information about your use of our website, except as described below:
The data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) are used to determine whether you are interested in opportunities, products, or services offered by a particular partner and we disclose appropriate data that is in the best interest of users and the application
We disclose information to companies and individuals we use to perform functions. Examples include hosting web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party. else
We disclose the information if we are legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a government entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary such as:
1 Comply with legal requirements or comply with legal process
2 Protect our rights, property, or affiliates
3 Preventing a crime or protecting national security
4 Protect the personal safety of application users
We pledge our continued commitment through our safety policy to provide reliable use of the Job Plus platform
When using the Job Plus platform and in particular, when using any of the interactive areas available on the Job Plus platform, you must always take the following precautions:
1. To maintain the confidentiality of your identity, do not give your identity number, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information (except for those that we specifically request from you), to any third party through the application except after verifying the accuracy of the entity’s information The person requesting the information should be an official body worthy of knowing the information
2. Do not respond to messages that are offensive, rude, inappropriate, or otherwise make you uncomfortable
There are some paid programs and services provided by the Job Plus website and application. Users who choose to use paid services agree to the terms and conditions of the payment policy.
• With the possibility of additional costs (for example, but not limited to: your Internet subscription/data offers/subscriptions/etc) ("Internet costs") you bear all responsibility for Internet costs while using the services as stipulated by your network/mobile company or your mobile/operating company
1. Job Plus reserves the right to modify, change or add the services and prices for these services at any time
2. In the event of any change to rates, you will be notified of such change, and the change will only apply to the next billing cycle.
3. If any taxes levied on the services are due, the users will bear the tax
4. Job Plus has the right to cancel orders at any time
5. Some common instances of cancellation of orders may include pricing errors, billing issues, or problems with the credit card payment system that was rejected by the financial institution that issued the card
6. The user agrees to indemnify Job Plus in the event of losses incurred in the collection of payments and enforcement of the relevant rights under this Agreement
7. The institution shows all prices in the application for the package, and the prices for the package are approved before the request, and the price may vary according to the region, the country, or the time of the service request. There are also fixed prices for some services, and Job Plus may update the prices at any time.
8. Some services are provided by a third party approved by Job Plus, and according to the services provided, you agree to the terms and conditions of the third party to be able to use these services
9. If the service is not paid through Mada, Visa, or other current or future payment methods, the service applicant must pay the full value of the service to benefit from the service, and any amount paid cannot be recovered after providing the service
It is preferable not to cancel the membership because the membership subscription amount is not refundable, bearing in mind that the user can cancel the subscription at any time he wants